Friday, February 6, 2009

MRI Results

Praise God! We got the news yesterday that there is no sign of that disease in McKenna's torso and abdomen. No further malformations were spotted. What a relief.

She is doing well. We won't know for a while if the sclerotherapy was totally effective so I'll update this blog whenever we have any news on that.

I am doing better as well. I'm still struggling with some symptoms, but much much better than I was. Everyone from the studio who has been praying for me and has sent or is sending meals-- I want you to know we are so grateful and blessed. It is a huge help right now for me. And also all of my substitute teachers-- thank you!

Love,
Amber

2 comments:

  1. I am praying for you and McKenna!
    You are amazing!
    Blessings

    ReplyDelete
  2. Amber

    Peace be with you. Keep surging on. You are a fabulous mother, sister and aunt. God be with McKenna and her cousin as they show the world what a blessing life is. May her spirit shine through to all those around her and brighten your days.

    God Bless You!

    ReplyDelete