Sunday, February 1, 2009

Procedure Canceled (Jan. 7th 2009)

I'm relieved because Rachael's ultrasound went so well yesterday! A healthy boy!! Yeeeeeeah!!!

McKenna however has been sick, *is* sick and so her anesthesiologist, radiologist and a nurse made the decision today to cancel her procedures tomorrow. I know it is the right decision, but I've had some tears because I'm exhausted of this thing hanging over our heads. It is a very complicated thing to schedule these procedures the way they need to be scheduled so we are looking at *weeks*-- maybe even months before they can get her in again. They are working hard to try and make it as soon as possible . . .

I'll let you all know when we have a new date on the calendar.

So-- she still has her latest Lymphatic Malformation and we still don't know if she has the *more* serious "Lymphangiomatosis" . . .

Amber

No comments:

Post a Comment